The Rajasthan Agricultural Input Dealers Association (RAIDA) was formed on 21 March 1983 and the registration of the institution was done on June 8, 1983. Raida was formed by Shri Shankar Lal Shrimal (President), Shri S.P. Vyas (Secretary), Shri L.N.Joshi (Vise President) Shri. Ramesh Rai (Joint Secretary Fertilizers), Shriratan Daga (Joint Secretary Seeds) Shri. Anil Mehta (Joint Secretary Pesticide), Shri. G.D. Khandelwal (Treasurer) was done by.
Founding Chairman Shri. Shankar Lal Shrimal till 1985, Shri. S.P Vyas from 1986 to 1990 and Shri. Ramesh Rai from 1991 to 1994, after this, Shri Purushottam Khandelwal was the President from 1995 to 1998. After this Shri. Om Prakash Vyas, 1999 Presiding over from 2016 till now Shri. Purshottam Khandelwal is the President.
The institution has achieved the following achievements so far.
(1) The Rajasthan government imposed certain seeds as fatgrain and VAT had been levied and some seeds were considered as Oil Seed and Food Grain and the Mandi Tax was also imposed on that time by the organization, by removing the aforementioned tax, by big struggles and efforts, agricultural merchandise traders Was relieved
(2) On the sale of pesticide sale license, the central government increased the fees by 25 times in 1999-2000 to Rs. 300 / - and all insecticides Rs. On this, RAIDA was relieved to the traders by staying at the Rajasthan High Court on this (old fees only kept Rs 20 per pesticide and maximum Rs.300).
(3) A few days of aggravated harassment of the Agriculture Department, a successful strike was held on 23,24,25 April, 2016 and the General Assembly was organized on May 19, 2016 and on this occasion, the State Government received a written agreement by introducing a mobilization. Gaya . With the support of RAIDA and all the vendors, all the traders have been organized at the tehsil and district level throughout Rajasthan and alliances have been formed everywhere. Presently, a full-time well-appointed office of RIE is the office secretary.
(4) All India Agro input dealers New Delhi and RAIDA joint efforts and Honorable Mr. Ramacharan Bohra MP Jaipur and Shri Mohan Lal Gupta MLA Kishan Pole Jaipur, with the cooperation of the Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Government of India, from 1st April, 2018, urea fertilizer sale Commission has been raised from Rs. 180 / - per ton to Rs. 354 / tonne.
For the above work, we are grateful to Mr. Anant Kumar, Minister of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Government of India and Mr. Radha Mohan Singh, Minister of Agriculture, Government of India and Mr. Gajendra Singh Shekhawat, Minister of State of Agriculture, Government of India.
(5) Raida has also appointed a legal advisor for any legal information and help to Raya and all related District Associations and Members. Name of Legal Advisor and Mobile No Also in this diary has been published for everyone's use.
(6) Even in the business of our agricultural inputs, our vendors are now facing litigation under the Consumer Protection Act. In order to avoid this and provide the latest information, RIED has received the advice and service of the knowledgeable senior advocate Mr. Devendra Mohan Mathur. Not their phone The diary has also been published for everyone's use.
RAIDA is committed to work in the interest of every agricultural inventor and common farmers of the entire state of Rajasthan. The work of preparing mobile app and website for communication and quick information transfers from all the transactions in the future through modern technology is also underway.